a website collaboration between Science Service and the Smithsonian Institution

1937 - regulating repeated station, primary power supply for Princeton

PRINCETON EQUIPMENT

CD 2055051 E&MP5.018

Cables, Coaxial

Summer 1937

Princeton, about half way between New York and Philadelphia, is a “regulating” repeated station and is one of the sources of primary power supply for the unattended repeaters.

The coaxial equipment at the Princeton repeater station occupies the two bays in the foreground of this photograph. 


Original Caption by Science Service
©Princeton



National Museum of American History

Home

Search - Site Map - Subjects to Choose From - Numbering Format

Credits - Copyright - Comments