NEW FLUORESCENT UNIT PASSES LABORATORY EXAM
CD 1963097 E&MP 25.036
December 27, 1947
A new fluorescent lighting unit designed for use in stores and offices is put through its paces in the Westinghouse photometric laboratory by Mrs. Betty Jo Swope, laboratory technician.
Intensity of the fluorescent light rays are recorded on a photocell. The unit is mounted on a movable stand and can be revolved so as to make possible measurements from various positions.
The operator at the control board regulates the current and voltage during the tests.