CD 1964045 E&MP26.037
1879 - 1929
Found in this part of the collection were several images, possibly overlays or page illustrations for Science Service Newsletter. The captions to overlays 2 through 6 are:
2. Edison's original laboratory at Menlo Park, destined to become the source of a new light for all mankind.
3. The Age of Steam had become well established when Edison inaugurated the Age of Light.
4. Edison lights his new lamp. The Age of Light is begun.
5. The miracle of 1879 and the miracle of 1929.
6. 1929 -- the Golden Anniversary of the invention of the incandescent lamp.
Original Captions by Science Service